Air Associates of Kansas
- Completely renovate and update an existing hangar facility.
- Install a new roofing/insulation system over the existing steel framing.
- Provide the owner with a clean, energy efficient modern facility that will attract potential lease clients.
- Utilize Behlen Building Systems 26 ga. Multi-rib metal roofing system.
- Remove all the existing roofing and insulation and completely clean and prime all of the steel structural systems.
- Install full height metal liner panels on the interior walls and cover all of the roof purlins with a white vinyl faced insulation system.
- A fresh and clean interior space with high light reflectivity throughout.
- The new roof has an R-29 insulation system resulting in energy savings and gives the interior a clean professional look