Gardner Animal Hospital
- Increase veterinary hospital space to allow for an expanding business practice and future growth
- Update facility to comply with changing AAHA regulations and to incorporate the latest in state-of-the art Veterinary surgical and medical equipment
- Maintain geographical proximity to original Gardner Animal Hospital location
- Design exterior façade and landscaping to blend with existing neighborhood
- Assemble custom team of architects, project managers and superintendents to partner with Gardner Animal Hospital owner Dr. Eileen Mertz, DVM throughout the design/build process
- Successfully design and construct Dr. Mertz’s ideal veterinary facility through careful attention to her needs as well as the rules and regulations of AAHA
- Design and construction of a 3,374 square foot facility with state-of-the-art technology, a natural and warm environment, AAHA compatibility and stunning external features
- Special features were added during the design/build process. Some of these additional special features include: a comfort room for animals and their owners, mural decorations on the walls to create a more natural environment, second-story dormers that allow for large amounts of natural lights in the lobby and break room.
- Customer satisfaction, Rose Design Build’s primary goal, was achieved with flying colors, as Dr. Mertz extended Rose’s contract to include Phase 2 and Phase 3 of her construction and expansion project.
“Because of their attention to quality and customer service, Rose Design Build will be doing Phase 2 & Phase 3 of my construction projects. Doing business with everyone at Rose has been one of the easiest and most enjoyable things I have ever done.”
Dr. Eileen E. Mertz, DVM
Owner, Gardner Animal Hospital