NCS Building Renovation
- Create a fresh, contemporary new façade for an existing manufacturing facility.
- This building was originally built as an equestrian arena and over the years was converted into a high tech. manufacturing facility.
- The owners intent was to reuse the original hard wood timbers in an environmentally sensitive way.
- The existing facade was used as the structural support for the new canopy and columns.
- The use of EIFS exterior insulation system allowed for variations in color and texture and created an architecturally appealing, contemporary facade.
- The exterior hard wood that was removed was milled into new hardwood flooring and used through out the facility evidenced in the new conference room shown in the above photograph.
- The light fixtures above the conference table are also designed to incorporate the recycled hard wood.